Monday 27 May 2013

I-i-i-t-t-t-t-itai! Doushite!!!!!!!

I've had such an unbelievably bad weekend fellow J-culture lovers. MY CELLPHONE WAS STOLEN THIS WEEKEND!!!!!! Arema...... my new pink little beauty stolen during my psychology exam on a Saturday and my parents just bought for me a few months ago. Doushite!

And I was so excited that day to go shopping that day....but I went out anyway and managed get one of the most kawaii socks and a jacket to keep me snuggly, speaking of socks, I saw some of the coolest leggings at an international online store called Choies.

I find the OMG socks so kawaii.... the black leggings and the comic print leggings are just so different. And that's what J-fashion is all about isn't about. BEING DIFFERENT!!!



Just loves these comic print leggings!!!











Well I'll be trying to recover this week from my loss...but rest assured I WILL still find more cool stuff to review.
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh no!! I'm so sorry about your phone. :( I had my phone stolen once...but they stole it right out of my hands! That butthole!

    Anyway, those leggings and socks are way too cute! :)

    http://rainbowchiffon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Having it stolen out of your hand must have horrific :( Oh well these things happen... Anywho I followed your blog and good luck with the giveaway :)

      Delete