Thursday 16 May 2013

Kagerou of the Spring!!!!!

Hey hey to the world out there, I've been watching some Inu X Boku Secret Service recently, well for the second time since I've had the series and I just had to mention the character Kagerou, he is simply too entertaining. If anyone wants to know more about the anime then click on the Animea link I've provided and I'll be putting up more USEFUL LINKS!!! very soon.

So I must admit I've been out of action for a while, mostly because I've been trying so desperately to fit in everything into my schedule, my last year of high school was hectic with all the exams we had to write and now there's University to deal with. BUT FEAR NOT!!! I will obviously still find time to play otome games and watch anime to bring you the reviews and of course stay connected to the fashion ad social world in general. I'll be doing loads and loads of fashion reviews from now on, from make-up (Michelle Phan still a big fan, just saying), nail polish, clothes and accessories the works not only for dressing in general but cosplay as well, YAY!! I've found a few good online stores that are not expensive.

So I've redone the blog, well most of it hence the Spring reference (although it's currently Autumn/Winter in the southern hemisphere where I just happen to be) and I'll be posting more often, promise! Any suggestions on topics are always welcome, after all the blog is also about connecting different people.

So I should probably go and figure out what to put in the next what I promise to be exciting post;D
SIANARA FOR NOW!!! ((^ ^))


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7664499/?claim=mt62dpzfewf">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment