Friday 17 May 2013

LOVE Candy Colours!!!

Bonjour ma bijoux, I've been having some difficulty lately with this cold weather trying to find cute clothes I could buy that weren't going to cost me an arm and a leg and at the same time were going to keep me warm. Sometimes I really hate winter. Despite the clothes situation, there's one thing I can always look forward to in any season and that is NAIL POLISH!!! I actually feel strange when I don't have a crazy colour on my nails at any given moment in time.
 
So the most I've ever paid for nail polish is probably a little more than  US $5 but it was totally worth it, this was beautiful midnight glitter blue from the Charlie Revlon Brand and then I found thee brand.
The brand is a UK brand known as Essence, the nail polish goes for approximately what would be $2 in my country. The nail polish is called Colour&Go and has over 44 colours to choose from.
 
The colour I have on my nails and in the darker bottle is called #139 Walk On the Wild Side (absolutely love this colour which is a beautiful dark green) and the other colour is #144 Oh my Glitter, a lilac glitter colour also very good.
 
They have absolutely everything from dark and sultry colours to bright colours that would stand out on any day. I also mix and match the colours to create vibrate two toned styles for my nails.
 
I love the brand as it has many other beauty products but it's affordable at the same time and one of the tops brands. So expensive does not always mean the best.
This is not a sponsored review guys I just love the product.
 

2 comments:

  1. those are such pretty colors! ^^ and for a great price too!!

    http://rainbowchiffon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, one of the resons why I totally love this brand, top quality, stylish and still affordable (^ o^)

      Delete